Pages

Sunday, September 24, 2006

rocketGIRL

Lost. Our souls, intertwined and ripped apart. By mine own hand I hath called the omniscent gardener to our hearts and pruned away the hold. Our pain, it bleeds by the stems, it drips from the heart of each flower.

I am a rocket girl. I fly around with no where to go but up and come zooming down as soon as it hit the atmosphere. Toss me high, let me fly, but make sure to catch me when I fall. You are my crash landing.

Don't let me go. Don't let go!

Stay with me on our journey. Don't let go when we're torn by the pain, destroyed and lost beyond finding even ourselves. Don't let me drown and I'll try to hold your head up high. We'll fly and dive and soar through this together, and be stronger in the end. It will come, just don't let go! Don't let me go, I'll hold you tight.

2 comments:

Kraft Dinner said...

Hya! Take it to the fridge!
~Justin Timberlake

Kraft Dinner said...

Sorry about that, had to say that... thank's for the helpful messages while I was facing an... ahem...
stressful time and for the thought that you guys put into the letter... I nearly cried when I read it, made me sad to realize that our 'normal spot' won't be OUR 'normal spot' anymore... but we're still friends!

Love,
Karl,Son,Nephew,Polygamist Partner,King,Stranger...