Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All I Want From You

A Letter.

All I want from you is something I know you can't give me. And every time you give me hope it's almost cruel, because I believe - even for a just a second - that maybe you will change and understand me, and this.

I can't do that.

I can't let myself think that things could be okay because soon enough you turn around and it hurts that much more when you reaffirm that I can never rely on you. You are genuine, you really and truly believe that you are doing everything right, supporting me in every way. You are trying not to lose me, which I can hardly comprehend because I want nothing more than to lose myself, but that's not enough. Please, don't try to salvage this.

What do I want from you?

I want you to let me go, so I can be whomever I need to be without you. Sticking around only hurts us both.

0 comments: