Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

These Things I Remember

There's a lot going on right now that I'm not ready to talk about, school being one of them. But there's also a lot I need to get out.

---

This is the second time I'll have filled out a test for PTSD. (Post-traumatic stress disorder.) I understand that I seem to fit the bill in all ways except one- I haven't had a "stressful experience". I've said it before, so why am I still getting this sheet? What does, "I haven't formulated it yet" mean? It's starting to freak me out.

I keep remembering right before my appointment this Thursday, PTSW sat down next to me and I was all paranoid that he was going to assess me right there, and I obviously had one of my notebooks and a pen out and I wanted to write about how awkward that would be when Dr. Ramshaw showed up and they talked about meds and stuff. Then Dr. Ramshaw went, "She's taking notes," and PTSW said, "She's always taking notes" and they laughed. And there is nothing significant about that but it's stuck in my head.

Wow uh, I guess there's WAY more I don't feel like talking about.

0 comments: