Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kat's Zoo

Under the right circumstances, I think I would have a zoo. Here is just a taste of what would be goin' on at Kat's Zoo.

Bunnies
Bunnies are my favourite animal, as you can probably tell with Big Bunny. They'd have a great big yard to jump around in, a fabulous burrow, a ramp leading up to a bathtub with vegetables growing inside it, and a shallow pond.

Turtles
I would have sea turtles, box turtles, semi-aquatic turtles, land turtles. Oh, the basking area! Oh, the swimming! Oh, the digging!

Sea Otter
Yes, of course I would have sea otter. Lookit them! They are the epitome of cute! They'd hang out in the water too, but I'd make a cool rock and plants area for them.

Hedgehogs
Hedgehogs have tiny, tiny limbs. There's a turtle dad on the forum who has a hedgehod named Cloud, who was my introduction to the world of all hedgehogian. I don't know much about how to take care of them, but I would if I had a zoo!


Ducks
Call ducks are awesome. They come in lots of colours, (including the white one's we all know) and quackquackquack everywhere. Swim, play, these ducks would be happy in my zoo.

Penguins
Penguins waddle. They WADDLE! That's all you need to know!

Giraffes
Giraffes are taller than anyone, so I would not be alone in feeling short around them. They've got this grace even though their legs are so higgledy-piggledy, and they've got amazing eyelashes.




0 comments: