Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2006

the former video post

If you're looking for the video, it's not here. That's because I tried to embed it again and then I had to fix the html cuz it was screwing with my template and I was wayyyy too lazy to mess with that. Even though it's just changing the width...ugh...fine...I'll be right back. Wait a bit more...I'm streaming edge listen live...



Ok. There's your video. Comments please? Personally, I think Big Bunny is the real star of the show. I mean, her dialogue is awesome. Considering we just dubbed over the video after it was filmed. Anyways, watch out for the bum shot.

---

My goal is to NOT spend this summer inside. That only results in bad brain waves. Like how it's been for the last little while. I don't know, things are getting almost - normal. Is that bad? That something like this is normal? My home-away-from-home-away-from-home-away-from-home is-- secrecy. I like hiding. I can fit into corners really well. That explains the curtains around my bed, huh? It's my inner turtle. (Which we didn't end up getting for Candi and April's wedding- the everlasting turtle was $450 over our budget.) I wish that tree was our property. The city came and cut off my climbing branches. It was great for just sitting and...being thoughtless.

To be honest, I'm sick of hiding. I want to burst out of my sheer cucoon, I want to slash it to bits, I want it to end. I know you hear me, SM&kd. Will it? I...I'm not being very eloquent today. But I got another non-skippy pen to replace the last one and now I can write again. I swear I won't drop this one, or I'll never write. (Until I bus back to staples...)

I want to see my nieces and nephews again. If you check in the comments link, you'll find them all. I couldn't stick them here because they messed with the tables and they don't have a width tag.

1 comments:

Aeriena Eve said...

Nevermind...the html doesn't work here either. Neebermind.