Pages

Saturday, August 12, 2006

nighttime batting cages

-My brother taking on that evil machine.

Annual brother-sister outing to the cages, as always I decided to attack the....slowpitch softball. Whatever, that's what I can do, I'm happy with that. Tim's, (remember Tim POP-ers?) older brother took on Very Fast Baseball and actually made contact a few times. It was pretty awesome.

And it was fun because... I don't know. I was happy. Content, pleased just to sit and watch or whack a round. Without that hollow feeling that usually comes along with it...it was nice. It was really nice. Can you fault that? It's special enough to write about.

PS: If any of you are looking for pictures from events that I might have, feel free to request that I send them. I'm sending out all the pictures of the kids to my cousins now, that applies to my friends as well.

0 comments: