Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

sewing machine love

Video post linkage: http://aerianaeve.blogspot.com/2006/08/former-video-post.html
Ze links, zey chang-ed when ze post wez edited. Ay am so sowry. Really, I am.

I am about to ditch the "Tiny-Kat-Wears-Sack" to school look for one that favours...a stitch ripper. I just did my 3/4 sleeve dress shirt, although I did sew a sleeve on inside-out...however, it's a huge improvement otherwise. And I'm done pinning my kilt and golf shirt, all will be done tomorrow. I'm not sure about the other dress shirt, I might need an ugly one just in case. (*cough)lazy(*cough) Maybe later.

Pictures to post later, as well as my last two projects. (The inverted dress-shirt-jacket and the skirt.) I really just don't want people to think I'm a niner this year.

PS: I will bring back the BONK from it's elementary school grave if you guys don't start RSVP-ing for the picnic. And if those RSVP's don't read yes, contact me!!! I'll figure it out!!! The picnic and the Closing GO12 Dinner are the most important events (out of sixteen) that we've placed on the go12 calendar for August.

PPS: You want to know what the bonk is? Just ask the guys I made cry with it.

0 comments: