Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

To catch up on things...

There's a lot I want you guys to know. First, the mundane stuff.

Today is May 21st. Last day to submit unit with test is May 31st. I have about 30 units to complete and I swear to God, I WILL finish them. I will give up EATING until I get HUNGRY AGAIN. I will do units on my break at work. I will do units at the clinic. I will do units on the bus, on my lap, at family parties, (but not at the wedding) and in the car.

I admit, I will definitely get distracted. The weather is beautiful, I feel like shopping, and I have just met some very amazing people. But I must finish my courses. Shortman- I probably won't be talking as much. Stranger - I know I haven't been talking as much, so now I'm probably just going to make a lot of high pitched noises. JR - RAWWWWWWWKKK!!! quack-neigh. Pau and Christine - You will probably be the people I get distracted the most by. Tsk tsk.

I will also admit that I do have higher priorities than units. My health will always be first, and if I feel that I need to take some time to keep myself from getting into a dangerous state of mind I will take it. If I feel that I am pushing myself too hard to do too much and that could result in some serious repercussions, I will slow down. It took me a long time to recognize that I must ignore the guilty feelings when I take care of myself. I would rather be alive than done my courses. And I would like to stay wanting to be alive. I know my limits, and I'm not crossing them.

1 comments:

Jr said...

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKK
Super Kawaaii. xD