Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

I'm Not Going To School

Here is a flowchart, important segments in bold:
Two Assignments > Three Weeks > Boredom > Bitchiness > SI > Excessive Bleeding > Mess > Uncomfortable Conversations
  • I'm not going to school. Why? BECAUSE I HATE IT.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I'M BORED.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I have grade nine math skills and am taking MCR3U.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I've been working on this assignment for three weeks and it's been done for just as long.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because with great boredom comes great bitchiness.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I hate it when people touch me.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I don't fit it.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because bleeding is a great way to cut through the boredom, which leads to the bitch.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because as much as I like bleeding, I don't feel like taping layers of gauze to my wrists and sitting through the whole day like that.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because the school is dirty and I don't have enough PRN's to go everyday.
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because PRN's aren't meant for everyday anyway!
  • I'm not going to school. Why? Because I'd rather stay home and deal with my mother than spend the day THERE.

What Would (Imaginary) Larry Say?

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I'D SAY TO THAT, JUST GET IT DONE. JUST GET YOUR FUCKIN' DIPLOMA AND GET TO UNIVERSITY, YOU'LL LOVE IT THERE.
High school is about more than an OSSD imaginary Larry, it's about growing up and being social and finding a niche. Anyways, fat lot of good that advice is, it's at least 1.5 years before I get to university! So I'm not about to spend 1.5 years going to a place I hate for six hours a day. What makes you so sure university is going to be my big break huh? Everyone thought Triangle School would be great, "Oh Kat, you'll be starting a new school and your academics will change..." "Kat at least you won't be a Ward" "Kat it's a school full of people like you!"

SO YOU'RE A BITCH.
What?! What?! That's not helpful! That's not even a question! Ugh. And yes, it matters if I'm a bitch! I don't want to be cruel to other people, especially not to their faces! I'll be to cruel to them in the privacy of my diary!

SEE AGAIN, I THINK YOU FEEL TOO MUCH OF A NEED TO PLEASE PEOPLE.
Oh my god, is this the exact same session as last week? Who knows!? There's a difference between needing to please people and not wanting to be cruel.

HOW C-
Yes! I'm small! HAHAHA. Small people have full sized emotions! Just because I'm a lovely young woman here doesn't mean I'm incapable of being a bitch! Are you going to keep asking me stupid questions or actually help me out with this?

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE BEING A BITCH.
How do you know? Were you there? Are you social worker to some of the people whose feelings I hurt? Are you actually a skinny black woman who was guest teaching the class? If you were, did you not notice the way I made faces and slammed my skull into the desk whenever you introduced a new activity?

SO WHAT?
Can you ignore what I'm saying even more? Is that possible? Being a bitch generally doesn't mean being nice to other people! And it's not a great feeling either! God, I was so mad-

"GOD" NOW HUH? HAHAAAA-
Shuttup.

SEE NOW YOU'RE BEING A BITCH.
Very funny imaginary Larry. What were we talking about?

YOU WERE SO MAD.
Stop laughing. Stop!

I CAN'T IMAGINE YOU MAD. YOU'RE FEISTY THIS SESSION.
Feisty? What, because I'm a small asian woman I don't get mad I'm just feisty? Do I have spunk? Ugh. I was mad, I was really mad for no reason! I was incredibly bored and then incredibly angry and I took it out on other people and that doesn't feel good.

YOU DON'T NEED TO FEEL GOOD ALL THE TIME.
I didn't say all the time, I said I didn't feel good at that moment. Do normies feel good when they take out their anger on other people?

YOU'RE NORMAL.
Uh huh, that's why I'm here talking to you.

YOU ARE NORMAL, THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL PATIENT.
I'm not becoming a professional patient, I'm becoming a professional. Difference, hello? If I was becoming a professional patient, I would have new symptoms everyday. But I don't. I read about new symptoms almost everyday, but you don't see me thinking I have DID or a pneumothorax or leukemia when there are people arguing in my head or I have trouble breathing or a collection of bruises for no reason.

...wow that pretend session really pissed me off. Anyway, that's what I'm Not Going To School.

0 comments: