Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Normal Things Described Ridiculously, and Baby Kyle!

Normal Things Described Ridiculously
Subways: Hundreds of people sit inside tubes of metal hurling itself through narrow tunnels dug out of rocks meters below the earth's surface.
Cars: People sit inside this 2 ton cube of metal while oil lights on fire and explodes beneath them.
Organ Transplants: Doctors knife up some dead guy, pull out the heart and lungs and corneas and kidneys and livers and knife up some sick person and stick them in.
Earrings: You pay $15 for a lady to shoot a pointy metal stick into your flesh. Then you drive more metal sticks into this hole in your ear with little dangly things hanging off them.

Kyle
Yes, I know, ANOTHER ONE? I saved the best topic in this post for last- please welcome Kat's niece-or-nephew No15...KYLE!
He's not red or squishy-faced at all so he looks much older. Obviously he's very cute, right down to his sneezes and hiccups. I think he's heavier than Alyssa actually. I'm going to teach him about science and health and anything else he wants to know. (I've promised each of my nieces and nephews I'd teach them about science and I am true to my word!) Maybe when he's much older he'll read this and wonder, "How was Tita Tina ever 19? She's so old right now!" I wish I had something more interesting to say but I'm all tuckered out.

0 comments: