Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chinese People Pincushions, Alyssa Rae, and Young Lovin'

I went all over Pacific Mall and Market Village looking for a chinese people pincushion of my own, but I couldn't even find a regular pincushion! So I'm using my mom's, which is pink and bigger than the one pictured, and it also smells kinda weird. She says it's because it's 25 years old.
This is No 14, Alyssa. See, I realize I look super awkward all the time because my shoulders are always way up so now I look normal with Alyssa. =) She's less squishy-faced than Christian. Er...I was really excited when she was born but I haven't seen her for weeks and I really want to but she's in Mississauga soo... I hardly see my nieces and nephews because I don't live on Valdor Drive, (don't ask) but I see my Mississauga nieces and nephews only a couple times a year. Aren't they awesome though? So awesome.

Here's some old pictures I found. Hooray!

0 comments: