Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Tour Toronto

I was going to start my streetcar tours today. (Day One: 501 Queen, 508 Lakeshore.) Then I looked at the Weather Network and OF COURSE it's thunderstorming again! Today, tomorrow, Thursday. Awesome.

I know I should stick to my TTC plan because I'm not gonna be traveling the city in a giant hippo after this, and it'll be good to learn the public transit routes. But it's gonna take AGES! At least five full days. If I take a hippo I can see the entire city and the harbour in a couple hours- which means I can probably do that in between the rain.

Maybe I'll do both, a hippo and 501 Queen now, then spread the rest of the routes out over the year.

I'd leave the house, but it's 31degrees out there and it's gonna get rainy. *sigh* I'm Filipino, I'm supposed to feel cold in this weather! My cousin once emailed me and mentioned, "It's only 28 here so it's pretty cold." But I'm also Canadian, so I'd probably melt as soon as I got outside.

0 comments: