Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My God This Site Is Awesome

You guys are awesome. Well, some of you. The rest of you suck.

Really? Because in about 10 years, I'm going to need some genetically-perfect sperm. People with mental illness or shortness need not apply.


God, I'm such a virgin. And that sexual side effect sucks. Even if I'm like, a nun.


Yea, I walked around with my shirt tied up like it was the 90's and I had abs.

I hope no one finds this offensive. Oh, what the hell, they're ALL offensive. Does anyone else wish there was a Gr 12 World Religions course?

Yea, it sucks that kilts aren't that absorbent or they wouldn't be quite so sweaty.

I chose this just because it's so funny. Like, "You made me screwed up so now I'm in therapy!" It's funny! It is!

This is definitely me.


I wouldn't, actually. Klonopin feels like a TRUCK hitting you in the chest.


This is for all you people who wonder why I wake up early just to shine a fucking light in my eyes.

0 comments: