Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

reality

Don't give me reality when I want to hear your lies...don't let me know when you're pretending so I can think it's real...don't tell me honestly/seriously/sadly because sometimes, I just don't want to know. I can't stand to hear you telling me everything is real. I can't bear to look when I know the time has passed.

Does the same go for you? Do you want me to lie or say it straight to your face?
I know when people ask me, "are you ohkay?" "how are you?" that they want me to say, "yes, i'm fine, i'm stupendous, i'm flying, i'm soaring, i'm sinking, i'm drowning, i'm dying, i'm lying, i'm just holding on." (Quoted from a convo today.)

What makes no sense and has no reason fills my mind. What's more, I know it makes no sense and has no reason. Don't fucking tell me all is right because no shit, everything's fine. I swear, everything's fine.

(Am I lying?)

0 comments: