Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2005

burst my bubble - headers

Take Back Your Balloons.
Exacto knives and balloons don't mix. TAKE IT BACK. I DON'T WANT YOUR ----------. Let it go. Let's move on, because time is moving quickly and you seem to be stuck in a rut.
Back Off.
I don't need you asking questions all the time. I don't want you perpetually in my face. BACK OFF. I can deal with- wait- you don't even know what the hell is wrong. Let it go.
Stick To The Rules.
You all know I'm not always the greatest advocate to rules, but I'm not a great risk-taker either. But honestly, sometimes you kinda need them there. I'm not talking about admin rules here either- GO12, pay attention.
Joyeux Noel, GTH.
I love Christmas. I do! I think the birth of Christ is an amazing event we definately need to be remembered 2005 years after it happened. Hold on- why does everyone else hate this season as well? Must be something to it, eh?
Close Your Eyes.
Because you definately don't want to know what's coming next. BUCK UP YOUNG CHUCK, I'm headed your way. And I'm ANGRY.

...



AUGHHHH FUCK OFF!!!!

0 comments: