Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

christmas for mw and the beef dance

Christmas came early for mary ward.
“TA’s, please come pick up the new agenda’s for your TA in the main office immediately.” Instantly a murmur hissed down the hall as students caught on to the implications of this message. Almost everyone rushed to TA, and as we walked in, Mark’s EA was standing at the front of the room grinning like Santa Claus and yelling, “Does everyone have an agenda? Who doesn’t have a new agenda!?”
People were squealing as we clung on to these new- whole- books. I stroked my nice clean agenda. I didn’t even put it in my bag- I carried it the whole way home. Just goes to show you
a) Agenda’s are the new bible
b) Mary Ward students are completely insane
c) Our admin is willing to waste thousands of dollars to print new agenda’s that don’t fall apart after three days of use, but not willing to think before scheduling mandatory assemblies.

What are we supposed to do??

Thanks to Kyle Switzer and Minpetellisa from the 15/Love boards, I'm pleased to present you with...The Beef Dance!!! That's why I wanted to be BEEF.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QCGR5WOV

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are oh so funny!!

btw. I cant use it :(
whats gonna happen to the signatures hehe