Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ray's Fantastic Quizzy Thingamajiggy

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
"I know you can't see a lot from an ultrasound but... that's baby is Jesus, right?"

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
No. Everyone has their secrets, and everyone has friends for certain things. There are people I'd trust with my life, and people I'd trust with my wardrobe.

3. Would you move to another province or country to be with the one you love?
I suppose I would. I mean, if we could work something out then I would like to, because I don't want to be far from my nieces and nephews but I would follow her if I had to, yes.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Not everything, and not always for a good reason.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Yes, (and I'm being COMPLETELY serious right now) I was just downstairs rolling up pennies into handmade rolls while my mom talked about her work. I made four rolls of 50 cents in pennies, so I can actually make a toonie in change.

6. Which of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Me!!!
Valerie, of course. She's studious but that's not all there is to her. She wants to practice medicine and tend to people, and I think that's in her nature.
Christine would be the best forensic pathologist because she's really good at figuring stuff out like that, and who doesn't like pathology? (No really, who doesn't like pathology?)

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Yes. I'm afraid I would mess it up, I'm afraid that I would be too high maintenance or get depressed and cut off from her completely. I don't want to be too needy, because all I've been imagining for ages is someone who will just be there for me, no matter how I am or what mood I'm in or how I absolutely positively have to keep things clean. I want someone who will help me pick up the pieces everytime I fall apart, but I don't want that to encompass our relationship. I want it to be a healthy relationship, not all give and all take, or mutual misery, I want it to be...whatever it is, in love.

8. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
Two years ago, let's see, I was almost 17 so I think at that point I had driven Nelson's car about ten meters, and I steered our family car for a couple hundred meters on the 401 when my brother had to sneeze really really bad. I don't know what kind of car Nelson had at the point, and our car was/is a red Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow 'n' Go.

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
At the mall, lots of people pop into my mind. "Oh, this is would be great for...!" or "Oh, ... would love this, it's just her kind of humour!" Fictional characters pop up the most though, from books or movies or especially stories I make up.

10. What's your most favorite scar?
Hmm, I have a tie for my favourite scar. My first ever stitches happened when I face planted into the ice. It comes along with a great story and fabulous quotes; "I can see your trachea!" My other favourite scar also includes stitches and is much less fun but is also a great story with fabulous quotes; "It's like watching the ballet of the 4-0 vicryl!" Or any burn scar, I just think they're kind of odd looking scars.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Last March on my way back from Chicago.

12. What did the last text message you sent say?
To Christine: "I was walking in here with a bunch of people and it was like Exodus of the Asians to their mecca."

13. What physical features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Strong hands?

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
My Bunny's!/Turtle!/Elephant's!/Giraffe's!/etc!

15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Get my licence finally? I'd say go back to school, but I don't want to do that until I'm ready. There is no reason to rush back into the fray if I know I'm just going to crash again.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Lolo and Lola and Pau and Christine and Val and Big Bunny and Regular Bunny and Elephant and Speedy and stuff?

17. How many kids do you want to have?
Two or four. Normally I think three is a good number but I have a superstition about the middle kid in that situation. *cough pau* cough karl*

18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I would be a great parent, as long as I get help in making sure I don't overanalyze the kid and say, "oh my god she's got depression!" when she/he is just having a bad time. Also I would totally be one of those parents who freaks out when they have to let their kid go, which is why I like cell phones even though I'm really bad with mine.

19. Where was your default picture taken?
If it's the picture I'm thinking it is, than my room.

20. Whats your middle name?
Miranda. Yea, that's right, I'm a meek girl in Shakespeare. To make up for it though, my parents named me after Katherine, the totally not meek girl in Shakespeare. Good balance, I think. (Except that my name is NOT Katherine, or Katrina, or Kat-Kat, my name is KA-THE-RI-NA. NONE OF THOSE LETTERS ARE SILENT!!! RAGHHHHH!!!)

21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
To do my yoga, or not to do my yoga.

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
There are a lot of things I'd change, and a lot of things I'd do earlier.

23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Big Bunny, Regular Bunny, Elephant and Speedy. I'm not joking. I'm thinking of a little red wagon to carry them in.

24. What are you wearing right now?
Bright coral socks, red yoga pants, blue tangas, a white long sleeve boatneck top underneath a black short sleeve tee with two birds and "electricity" on it, a nude coloured bra, a size 4 cubic zirconium ring, black half rim versus glasses with rectangular lenses, a brown hair tie, a tiny bit of purple nail polish on my right big toe, my silver necklace with the star of david and "balance" pendants. How's that?

25. Righty or Lefty?
I write with my write hand, but politically I'm a lefty for sure!

26. Best place to eat?
In a comfortable place, like Vanessa's closet, by yourself. (But not Vae's closet, because that would be creepy. I'm just sayin' that would be a nice size.)

27. Favorite jeans?
I don't own jeans because I have this whole thing about constrictive pants, but I like bootleg ones, or just straight up regular cut jeans.

28. Favorite animal?
Bunnies!

29. Favorite juice?
Orange/pinapple.

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Yea, last Friday after laughing a lot for the first time in ages.
Also a minor sore throat after every shift. "Hi, do you have a club card? Would you like to start one? The program is going on a hiatus until May 30th while they update the system, so I'll check if you have any reward certificates because they will expire by that date. Just hold onto your card and come back in the spring! It's Buy 3 Cards Get 3 for Free, would you like to try that? If you had $9.99 to your purchase you can get one of those frames! No? Alright, just in case Easter gifting and candies are 25% off." That is actually what I have to say to every customer.

32. Ever had a bar fight?
I've been in a bar. Like, twice!

33. Who knows you the best?
Big Bunny and Regular Bunny.

34. Shoe size?
7.5, same as Chrostine. Pau has freakishly tiny feet. I know there's a store where her shoe size is actually a specialty size because it's usually a kids shoe size. Freak! Hahaa just kidding...or am I? Nahhh just kidding! Or am I?

35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
I wear glasses, I'm thinking about contacts again, and saving for laser eye surgery so I can do away with both.

36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Kind of. Speedy bit me by accident when she was trying to bite the turtle jello shot I was giving her and I yelled and then waited for her to let go. Then I patted her on the shell while she attacked the jello shot and went to go irrigate and close the triangle shaped wound.

37. Been to Mexico?
No, but some of my cousins have!

38. Did you buy something today?
Today I purchased a bottle of orange juice, two deep and delicious singles, and a 12 pack of my new vice, red tangerine Fanta.

39. Did you get sick today?
No.

40. Do you miss someone today?
Yea, Bunny. Except that she's right next to me, but I miss her all the time because I love her that much.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Kind of, a customer was being annoying so I told her, "Have a nice day!" in a semi-sarcastic way, because I really do hope people have a nice day but I was torn between hoping she had a nice day and hoping she would get a verbal ass kickin' by the next store associate she tried to bungle.

42. When is the last time you had a massage?
When was the last person I allowed someone to touch me? That's right, you just walk away now.

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Right now Ladybug and Butterfly and Jingles and Chippie and Big Bunny and Regular Bunny and Elephant and Rachel and everyone who lives in the condo apartments of Guyzeeland are in my bed.

44. Last person to see you cry?
I dunno, probably Big Bunny.

45. Who made you cry?
No one.

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
South Park at Pau's house.

47. What are your plans for the weekend?
The weekend will be over in 3 minutes and I plan to spend it finishing this quiz and then looking to see if the new Big Love is already on mega upload or not.

48. Who do you think will repost this and tag you??
Someone else with a lot of time on their hands.

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Speedy.

50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
"Who are you?" and "Don't worry, I've got all the wedding plans done. You just go get dressed. Oh wait, here's a drawing of your outfit!"

0 comments: