Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What the fuck does Kat do all day?

Many people have asked me what I do, now that I don't attend school. Well, right now I'm talking to Christine on MSN and writing up this blog post, but here are some other things that fill my time. (You might like them too!)

Etsy

Yes, I'm still working on inventory on my Etsy shop, but I've hit a serious roadblock and I'm trying to work through it. I also spend time cruising the Storque, which is like this huge Etsy blog, and going through the forums which is essential to being an Etsy seller. Not to mention looking around at things I must not buy!

Walk to No Frills
I like grocery shopping a lot, but I rarely come home with a big load. Basically fruits for me, veggies for speedy, something yummy and bad for you, and frozen juice. Oh, and I almost always stop at the Filipino bakery for sweet bread.

Do Yoga
Yes, I'm one of those lame people who uses exercise videos at home. But I like yoga, and I really like the instructions in this series of yoga videos and some of them are pretty intense. Which I also like. =)

Do Weird Things
Like scream and laugh hysterically and lie in the sun on the driveway and let Speedy out for walks around the kitchen and sing really loud and dance with Big Bunny and Regular Bunny and Elephant and sometimes Rachel.

Clean
You must all know how much I like cleaning, so yes, I spend a lot of time vaccuming and putting stuff away or re-organizing things.

"Window" Shop
I'm one of those girls who really likes shopping but doesn't earn much so spends some time looking at things I must not spend money on.

Write Newsletters
Because I like shopping so much, it is mandatory that I stay on top of all kinds of discount goodness. Clearance sales and coupons and stuff like that. So I've started an (almost) weekly newsletter that puts together all the good sales and grocery deals.

Photoshop
I'm trying to put together an image of all the people that make me very happy, like my nieces and nephews and aminals and animals and stuff.

Work on Family Tree
Yes, I'm working on another family tree, but this time not on paper, because I don't even know how to draw all those connections. I was going through the TIME 100 Best Websites of 2008 and they had this website that does it for free, and it's really easy. But damn my family is freaken huge.

Read the News!
I keep up with the Star and all the gay news stuff, as well as checking out the mental_floss morning cup of links. Oh, and I check the actual paper newspaper to see if there's a good Retail cartoon strip so I can cut it out for the store.

Go on Cool Websites
Word Association - Just like Freud! The computer gives you a word and then you associate it, then it associates that on it's own and you associate that and it goes on and on. It's not even a lame computer, it makes honest connections.
There are more but I'm tired again so bye!

0 comments: