Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Don't

It's weird that this realization came to me while I was pulling frozen lasagna cubes out of the basement freezer...and then that I remembered while listening to this really creepy Beyonce song where she talks about fucking this guy and...anyway.

I don't have to explain to you.
I don't have to seek justification from others.
You don't have understand what I'm doing for me to do it.
You don't have to approve what I'm doing for me to do it.



I have spent so long trying to get used to not having my family there, and in the process I stayed attached to other people. Despite that, I think of myself as pretty self-sufficient. I don't want to cut people out of my life, I'm not signing up to spend the rest of my life with my aminals and Speedy. But I have to stop seeking positive reinforcement from others or I'm not going to get anywhere.

The path to my anywhere doesn't seem to please you much, but I'm gonna to keep going down it.

0 comments: