Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stolen from Jessica Moy =)

Okay, after all that heavy-heavy scar stuff, I had to post something way more light-hearted even though only Big Bunny, Rachel, and my dino will ever read it entirely.

Where was the first kiss you had with the last person you kissed?
Probably sitting next to a very big box, because I kissed Big Bunny last.

Who is your last text from and what does it say?
My phone actually doesn't get texts. I intend to fix that but... maybe later.

Burger King or Wendy's?
Wendy's! Their strange chicken nuggets make me happy.

Latest you stayed up in the past week?
4.45am, my ridiculous sleeping habits mean that I sleep until 2pm and stay up until the wee hours of the morning.

Have you ever showered with someone other than at school?
Yea. Fez, remember Fez from the Treehouse on YTV? Fez rocks.

Where are you right now?
At my desk. (Yes desk, not a kitchen table, not a bedside table, I actually have a desk now.)

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Human someone? Nelson/Shortman and uh...someone else that I'm going to keep secret.

What is the 7th text in your inbox say?
No texting again so the seventh thing in my email is
"Kat, I'm following up on your request. I hope to have an answer to you this week.rick"

If your ex said they hate you, you say?
Which ex?

Do you curse in front of your parents?
Yea, but only to freak them out.

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Roller coasters, kiddie rides, people who say BOO...

Where is your mom right now?
In the kitchen, like a good 50's mom should be! Too bad it's 2009.

What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Nothing, so I could say sketching, writing in my diary, or filling out my mood tracker. Damn that thing is annoying.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
We'll see. Wait, are doctors and social workers people?

What girls can you tell everything to?
The ones made of 100% polyester, the girls from Day Hospital group, and one or two friends.

The last person you talked to on AIM/MSN?
Christine and Pau, discussing when to go get KBBQ tomorrow.

Can you play guitar hero?
Yea. I mean, not well, but I CAN play! Fine. My seven year old nephew is better than I am.

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Warm! At least in warm weather you aren't in pain, you're just uncomfortable.

What do you currently hear right now?
The sound from my brothers TV coming right through the wall, my typing, and some Keane.

Would you rather watch football or baseball?
People say baseball is the most boring sport to watch, but I like it. I like playing it too, even though I suck.

Four things you did yesterday?
Put out new cards at Chez Carlton, squealed like girly girls with Yathusha and Andrea, tied a balloon to the Bentley store across the hall, and fed my turtle.

Do you like zombies?
No, but I think Marc Phen does...

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yea, it's wet! I mean, wetter than you'd think. But it still tastes good and it makes you feel like you should be in a movie with the camera panning away.

Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Yup. Wait, are we talking humans here? Still yea.

What are you doing tonight?
Procrastinating and thinking about calling up Jono and going to the movies anyways, or finding out where Konrad's party is.

Do you know anyone who is pregnant?
Two cousins, neither of whom are showing. One of my other cousins is newly un-pregnant. :D

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Definitely.

Does anyone hate you?
Yea, but it usually goes both ways.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends what happened with the first chance. But usually yes.

Do you want a small or big wedding?
Medium, but considering how much family I have, it's probably gonna have to be huge. Then again, some of them will probably object to attending a lesbian wedding.

Who was the last girl you talked to?
My lola.

How do you feel right now?
Anxious. Is that a surprise?

How many people do you truly trust (not family)?
Family would be like, two people. Others...four. I won't name names because that has the potential to create a gigantic catastrophe.

When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
Yesterday!

Do you find it in your heart to forgive?
I try to, but I know from experience that wanting to forgive someone doesn't neccessarily mean that you can.

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
Hands, paws, feet...

When was the last time something bothered you?
Like, 20 minutes ago.

Who in your life has hurt you the most?
Three people immediately come to mind.

Would you rather your partner have gorgeous eyes or a gorgeous smile?
I'd rather my partner have a gorgeous heart. =)

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Saturday.

Where's the person you miss most?
There are a lot of people I miss, but I could always hop on a bus/bike and see them right now.

Do you have a best friend?
Does this person have to be human?

Have you ever broken someones heart?
I sincerely doubt it.

Do you love someone that doesn't know you love them?
Yea, Ellen DeGeneres and Rachel Maddow. XD

Are your eyes the same color as your mom's or dad's?
Neither, mine are lighter than both my parents, although still brown.

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yup.

Is there a difference between love and in love?
Yup.

Are you keeping a secret from someone who needs to know the truth?
Yea, three or four people. I'll do what Jessica did and say them here, It's not going to work out, You're being a total drama queen, you kinda annoy me.

Ever kissed under water?
No.

Do you think age matters in relationships?
Logically, it doesn't make sense, but I think age matters. When you're past your teens I don't think it counts for nearly as much.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Say hullo to Speedy, the turtle queen.

If you could give your parents one gift, what would it be?
A maid service.

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
No.

Do you like to hold or be held?
Hold me now.

When was the last time you cried?
Last night.

How many times have you eaten sushi?
Once. Everytime we go out for ayce sushi I try salmon sashimi, and everytime I don't like. So I stick to my cooked meat.

Do you have any saved texts?
No, my phone is messed up.

Could you go a day without eating?
Yea, definitely.

What side of a heart do you draw first?
Left side.

Have you ever cried from being so mad?
A wise person once said that another wise person once said that anger and sadness are two sides of the same coin.

Where is the next place you will travel to?
Unless this kbbq thing happens, the lorspital.

Do you have empty alcohol bottles hidden anywhere?
Shh, yea.

Do you like getting hugs from other people?
Most of the time I'll shudder if you touch me.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Nope.

Would you leave the one you love for the hottest person in the world?
What kind of a stupidass question is that?

Last book you read?
Red Audrey and the Roping, it's all confusing and awesome. Suffice it to say, lesbians, surfing, suicide, head trauma.

Would you move to another country to be with the one you love?
I don't know if I would. I always thought I would move to BC, but then my cousins started having children and I don't think I could stand to be away from my nieces and nephews.

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Yar, of course!

Are you the type of person who likes to be out or home?
I wish my home was out of this house!

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Present. The past makes you sad about what used to be, and the future freaks me out because there are so many options that are shrinking by what I do in the present.

Do you miss the way things used to be?
You mean before I gained 15 pounds and had four medications a day and been commited and stuff? Maybe. I like the wisdom that came with all that shit, except the weight gain.

Your current relationship status?
Alone. Sometimes I mind it, but mostly I feel that being somebody's girlfriend would just drain her of all life force.

Do you prefer short or long haired girls/boys?
Short.

Do you even KNOW how to do the laundry?
Oh god! I know how to do every other kind of cleaning but this.

Who's the last person that told you they loved you?
Big Bunny.

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
I think "what if" about everything, that's the philosophy of The Keerie.

If you were mad would you tell your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Queer group therapy has taught me to communicate assertively, so...probably not. That's just scary.

Do you think your first love affects the way you go on with life?
Only if your first love is your only love.

You're trapped in a room with your ex for 3 days, what do you do?
Make earplugs and a wall between the two of us. There is only so much stupid talk I can listen to.

Who's the last person you had a sleep over with?
Jono, Marc Phen, and Nelson. My dad was horrified that I slept in the same room as three boys because it would "look bad." Who is looking?

Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Only about a bajillion times. The most recent being me sneaking up to the clinic to make an appointment while hiding from my doctor behind my hair. XD That was really, really funny.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Big Bunny, online Christine, in the real world...Dr. R, for some reason I just started tearing up.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
Romantically and on purpose, no. For other reasons I don't think I can control, yea.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yea!

Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
Technically both. I like to shower at 1am.

Did anyone witness your last kiss?
Yea. Rachel witnessed me kissing Big Bunny. Human wise, a whole pile of people witnessed me kissing my niece and nephew after visiting the new little baby in our lives.

Do you like your name?
No, not really. It's long and weird and I don't think it really fits me.

How many months until your birthday?
4 months and uhh...3 days.

You could cuddle with anyone right now who would you pick?
Ellen and Portia, or the rest of my aminals.

When was the last time you were on the phone after 2 AM?
When was the last time I was on a phone for personal reasons?! Years, probably!

Have you ever been called a bitch?
You can't be this smart and devastatingly beautiful without people calling you a bitch. ;)

Have you ever hugged a complete stranger?
Nope.

What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of Speedy.

Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Either the hospital or the floor at work, sleeping on top of all the quilts and crap that we sell. Yea, I think it was work. XD

Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
I barely remember what I did TODAY. But I could check my diary for you!

Where did you kiss the last person you kissed?
My house.

Can you run a mile?
Now when you say run, you mean....?

Whens the last time you pulled an all nighter?
January 12th, my god that night sucked.

0 comments: