Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Sperm Guy

Alright, this is my third post of the day, but this will be short. Let's begin.

I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of taking a friends sperm and using it, so we're going to be working off of the sperm bank sheets. This is the ideal candidate.

- No history of mental illness
- Little to no history of heart disease, diabetes, cancer, degenerative diseases, etc.
- Taller than 5'7 but not taller than 6'3
- Not a jerk
- Happy in his career of choice
- Interests include some that are also interests of my wife and I
- Aesthetically pleasing

I have planned that if I am not married by the time I'm 32 I'll have a baby on my own, because having a child is something I want more than the fancy wedding and the perfect house. I'll love it and name it Adrien or Elijah or Avy or Eve or Aeriana. I'll breastfeed. I'll listen and have a difficult time letting it out of my sight. I'll save up for it's education. I won't make it wear pants with elastics at the bottom. Eventually my child won't need me and I'll feel empty and won't know what to do with myself for a while. I'll get really pissed when bad things happen to it, and try to do everything for it. Mostly I'll just try to give my baby a good life with balance and a sense of fulfillment. I hope one day I can.

Previous Posts: The Wedding
Upcoming Posts: The return of Dino Driver, The House, and The Life

0 comments: