Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

All About Halloween

Haha, okay, you caught me, those aren't costumes they're just really scary super fuzzy bug like thingies.

I read this column on After Ellen, and it reinforced my idea from last year. So I tell Pau, "I'm going to be a lesbian for Halloween!"

"Kat, don't be a loser. You gotta dress up this year."

Oh. Oh, right. So I clarified you know, "I mean Ellen the Lesbian!" See, last year I wanted to do it but the whole Asian-girl-wears-blond-wig thing would just remind me of some seriously distressing childhood memories. But this year, I'm on Cymbalta, I'm brave. (Haha, like that has anything to do with it...) So I look at my clothes and right away I realize there's something missing. Oh my god, I don't own a sweater like Ellen would wear. So I'm gonna have to work this out really well, maybe find my old contacts...can you do that? I'm just not that sure where to put my real hair when I put on the wig.

0 comments: