Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

...flu

Yes. Five days of flu. Five DAYS. Of fever, chills, headaches, heat, nausea...need I go on? Apparently I DO! Ohkay- at least six people on msn have asked me, "did you finish a lot of units?" and when I say no, they say, "why NOT?" HELLO?!? I was home...because I was SICK! SICKSICKSICK! If I was healthy enough to do work, shouldn't I be doing it at school? Hence, the whole Home Sick thing!! ARG!

I also developed a weird obsession with the Food Network. However...I'm watching Family Guy right now, (and it's making me DIZZY and DISORIENTED) so here's a pile of quotes.

My Favourite Family Guy Scene
Camerlengo: Pope! POPE! It's time to get up and put on your hat!
Pope: It's a stupid hat.
Camerlengo: POPE!
Pope: Ehh ohkay...
Camerlengo: Pope...the floor is not a hamper.
Pop: Ahh...fine.
Camerlengo: Good. Now it is time to go on the balcony and address the people.
Pope: Hi- AHHH! (Gets carried away by a hot air balloon.)
(In a back alley talking to Brian and Stewy.)You make-e the pope look like a fool! Smite them! (Nothing.) He's-a cookin something up!

Also, the scene on the double decker bus in Munich-
Brian: This book says nothing about 1940 until 19something...
Tourguide: Everyone went on vacation!
Brian: That's not true! Germany invaded Poland...
Tourguide: We were invited! Punch was served!

0 comments: