Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

making enemies

(in the english department)
It's weird- how easy it is to make enemies. You can do one thing- get put into groups for history, skip a seminar, buy a cookie, wear a bracelet, laugh, smile, frown, shift over, eat, drink, draw, sew, run, skip, hide! And *BOOM* your friends are narrowing their eyes behind your back. It just doesn't make any sense. Or does it?
Choice wields power- a strong need to make the right decision inspires pressure. CHOOSE! HER OR ME? CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? BLUE OR BLACK? (You, Chocolate, Blue.) The real danger occurs when they already have an answer in mind.
Hypocrite- I do that too. If I'm partial to one thing I'll be offended if you choose the other. If you smile when I'm being serious I'll be hurt. I must admit, I'm too sensitive for my own good. Or yours, come to think of it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must agree.