Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2005

I shall ride the camel...

Thanksgiving weekend.
I just returned from a family party, and started this blog. Life is...as it should be. Lies, betrayal, laughter, giggles, units. (Or lack, thereof.) I'm incredibly behind for the fifth, (sixth?) week of school, but it's expected. Come on, I've got all year to make it up! It just gets a bit overwhelming, especially when everyone around you is on Unit Fours and Fives...it's unbelieveable. Things have changed a lot from last year- like how I'm not incredibly confused everytime I come out of a staircase, how I don't freak out everytime a target date comes around, how I don't mind bending the rules for a little fun. I'm not breaking the rules! I'm just bending them! Kat is not completely different from last year. But still different. How is it that you can become better friends with someone in the four years of High School than in ten years of elementary? How is it that so much change can occur within so little time? I realize now that you must have conflict before change can occur...and then after that, it's just a little more bumpy than before. But a helluva lot more fun!

Anyways, it's late and I should probably sleep. The real question is...will I? Good night all.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kat, nice blog u have here... i love the greeness. heheh. i must agree that i have changed over the past yr too? it was so different last year... how everyone was new to highschool and having such difficulties rushing and stuff. but this year we seem to be more relaxed, though i still wanna stay on track, hehe. hrm. i just hope that friendships which happened to develop over such a shorter period of time would be able to last... because those 10yr friendships from elementary school kinda disappeared from me... but I guess thats what happens to many people, when school separates friends. hm. better to keep thinking about highschool rather than thinking about university, coughcough. okay... yea.. and bending the rules is fun, hah. we all shall keep working on our units, cuz its when we are on track, that we can bend the rules even more and not feel guilty about it, haha. all of a sudden this feels like gmail. is that why u haven't been posting there as often? sniffers.