Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

watch out for those pesky landmines

A tribute to my all-time favourite song...that I had to email the band for. (It was a demo, apparently.) Here's a link to download it, just because I think it's a good song.

The Whereabouts- Landmine
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0IP9TDMX

So, while that downloads, I suggest you look around, take in your surroundings...take note of any weird things that you may not have noticed before. (Still waiting for the ad to stop, huh? Then...) I suggest that you go and either take a picture of this weird thing, fix it so it's normal, or just leave it. But don't forget to return here. (Still waiting?) Make up a daydream and enjoy the sweet loss of reality. At least, until it's done downloading.

Whew! That took a while, didn't it? Oh well...let's get started.

It can be sooo difficult- being a MW Student. Being ANY student! At least, when you have a job there's a point to doing work. But when you're just in school, it seems like you're going to be doing pointless work for a long, long time. Guess what? YOU ARE! (This is where you turn on something like Billy Talent, or Three Days Grace, or maybe even Fifty Nutz. But I don't think Fifty Nutz will cut it right now. Sorry!) When, WHEN, will I ever use this?




I don't know either, it was a rhetorical question. (Yes, I've been working on my Paint skills, thank you!) I just don't see the point of it anymore...but I guess I don't have a choice. Or do I? Let's explore this topic. You can always- not show up to school. You can fail,(and never graduate.) You can do a half-ass job on everything and work your way through, (more) school. You have a lot of options, apart from working. And I so wish right now, that those were some of my options. I wish that if I chose not to keep working, I would still be in biomedicine when I grew up. I wish...I wish it was easier. But don't we all? *sigh...I lost my motivation.

0 comments: