Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

twelve,twenty











^Today's Story Box ^

"What do you mean, don't skip? Then I can't see you!"
"Uh huh..."
"It's like...asking me not to see you!"
"Best analogy ever."

It was a boring day...I was alone for a lot of the day, *cough* people! So I created the Story Box in english, when I was bored. I still wish I was...unScrewed with school, because it's just so stressful knowing you're behind. And yet I cannot work because I am undisciplined.

AUGH FUCK OFF!

Anyways, Kat had a much better time AFTER school at town*cough*centre...yes, I love your time management skills, even more than I hate mine. Self-directed schools are amazing and suck all at once. Right now, they suck.


A lot.

Kat/Aeriana Eve needs to work now. It never ends, does it?

0 comments: